• AN LTL CARRIER
• CALIFORNIA TO NEW ENGLAND
• NEW ENGLAND TO THE NATION
Since 1970, B-D-R Transport, Inc. has been in the business of moving freight with a focus on customer service. Our number one priority is the delivery of your products on time and in perfect condition. We accomplish this by delivering your freight directly to your customer—never moving it through a “break-bulk” terminal. Our claims ratio is less than one-tenth of one percent, assuring you that your products arrive at their destination in as good a condition as when they left your facility.
• We handle anything and everything not requiring placarding (hazardous materials) or temperature control.
• In 2016, B-D-R moved 43,681,228 lbs. of freight, or 21,840 tons.
• In 2016, B-D-R trucks averaged 43,000 miles a week—185,000 miles a month—for a total of 2,212,949 miles.
• Our fleet consists 22 trucks. 20 are tractor trailers, two are straight trucks with lift gates.
• We employ 32 full- and part-time drivers. 15 of them are full-time, long distance drivers.
• We have a 32,300 square foot warehouse in Vermont and a 7000 square foot capacity in California.
• B-D-R is easy to work with, billing is always correct, and freight delivers in a timely manner with no damages.
Over the years, our services have increased to include most types of LTL (less than truckload) freight. This LTL option allows our customers flexibility in the quantity of shipped product, all under the same care and expeditious service our TL (truckload) customers receive. With terminals in Westminster, VT and Santa Fe Springs, CA, we are able to ship your products safely and expeditiously to virtually any point in the continental United States. Request a quote from us now, it’s just a click away!
When you ship with B-D-R Transport, you can expect efficient delivery and competitively priced transportation of your goods.
New England LTL • California LTL • Long Distance LTL